- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Designed for children ages 7-13 – this is an early exploration into swinging through the trees with fun games designed for those younger adventurers. Obstacles include: a climbing wall, cargo net and suspension bridge. Bring kids back to the playground!
If you want to find the highest concentration of smiles in Whistler, look no further.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Treetop Adventure Kids Course (7-13)
- 1.5 to 2 hr experience
1 adult chaperone must accompany up to 10 youth participants as a spectator
Kids must be 7 years of age & be able to reach 4'7" (140cm) with their heels on the g round to enter this course
Tours Operate: May 6 – Oct. 11
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Waiver must be signed at check-in prior to the tour
- 7 day advance reservation by calling 1-855-824-9955
- 1 adult chaperone must accompany up to 10 youth participants as a spectator
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Please wear close-toed shoes, comfortable athletic clothing, elastic for long hair, insect repellant, sunscreen, camera
- Please DO NOT WEAR loose clothing, open-toe shoes, large jewelry
- Participants must be able to reach 4’7” (140 cm) with their heels on the ground to enter this course
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services