- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Discover the latest water sport trend that is taking the world by storm. SUP or Stand Up Paddleboarding is becoming the water sport of choice. Its roots begin in Hawaii, known as Hoe he’e nalu, SUP became popular in modern times among surf instructors.
This semi-private introduction to SUP & SUP Yoga with Echo Aloha is done on a smooth calm waters of lake in the beautiful Laurentian region of Quebec and combines hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga asanas & poses.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 2 hour & 45 min semi-private lesson with Echo Aloha
- 20-30 minutes land based training
- 60-70 minutes water based instruction. Giving the student the chance to discover basic techniques & progress to more advanced techniques. This stage helps improve balance.
- 60-70 minutes Introduction to SUP Yoga
- Beverage and small snack
Experience operates from the 1st week of June until the 3rd week of September
Easy as 1-2-3:
1. After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
2. Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
3. Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age: 8 years
- SUP & SUP Yoga courses take place at the following locations: St.Francois Xavier Lake, Sainte – Margeurite-du-lac-Masson, Lake Mercier Mont-Tremblant, Sainte-Adolphe D'Howard and various other location in the Laurentians. It is also possible to have lessons at your cottage or other prefered location. (In which case additional travel fees will apply and is not covered with this experience.)
- 7 day advance reservation is required by email to: email@example.com or 514-709-0808
- No refunds
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Space is subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services