- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Meet the most passionate people working with chocolate in Montreal, including a bean-to-bar chocolate maker, a retailer and teacher, a chocolatier or confectioner, and a Mexican chef.
Learn about chocolate throughout history, from Mesoamerican and precolonial history, colonial production, industrial production and the bean-to-bar movement. If you're thirsty for knowledge about the how’s or why’s of chocolate and have a palette and nose eager to explore the subtleties of high-quality cacao, then this tour is perfect for you! Get behind the scenes with people who live and breathe chocolate and learn how they got to live the dream.
This is a guided walking tour of the Plateau and Mile End neighbourhoods.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Tasting of at least 9 chocolates, a chocolate infusion, a traditional Mexican drink and a light savoury chocolate-based meal
- Time with chocolate experts and devotees and their personal stories
- A look at bean-to-bar and chocolate confection production
- Learning about chocolate's origins and history
- A brief history of the neighbourhoods visited
Tour length: 3 ½ hrs (1.5 kms)
Tours operate: Wednesday to Sunday all year
Tours Depart at 9:45am and 12:45pm
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age to take the tour is 12
- 48 advance reservation required
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation or call 514- 812-2003
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services