- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delis, diners, bagel factories, class conflict, yiddish poetry and kibitzing.
Explore the community behind some of Montreal’s most iconic dishes while learning about their deeply anchored roots in Montreal’s growth and history. This tour is a must for those that enjoy classic Jewish delights as history buffs.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Fully guided walking food tour
- Visit 5 classic Jewish food establishments
- Exploration and history of the Outremont, Mile-End and the Plateau
Tour length: 3 1/2 hours 1.8 mile (3km)
Tours operate: 11am and 2:30pm Mondays to Saturdays between March and October
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age to take the tour is 12
- 48 hour advance reservation required
- Email: email@example.com or call 514-812-2003
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services