- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Experience Montreal’s Spanish and Portuguese community, food and atmosphere in the Plateau Mont-Royal neighbourhood.
Montreal has the second most populous number of Portuguese immigrants with an estimated population of over 47,000. There are several Iberian restaurants dotted around the Plateau and on St. Laurent Boulevard – also known as “The Main”.
We’ll do what we call “tapear” - go on a tapas and wine tasting adventure with friends!
13 nov 20 - owner melissa advd all tours prices are increasing by $10/ claudia
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Fully guided 4 hour walking tour
- An elaborate 11 to 13-course tasting menu
- Three glasses of wine
- Visit 2 restaurants, 1 food production site and a food retailer
Tour Length: 3.5 hours (1km)
Tours Operate: 3:30 to 7pm Tuesdays to Saturdays All Year Round
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age to take the tour is 12
- Email: email@example.com or call 514-812-2003 to make your reservation
- 48 hour advance reservation required
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services