- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
This tour will explore the evolution of Montreal’s Chinatown, from its pre-Chinese beginnings to its current mix of people, food and businesses. Learn about the history and impact of different waves of immigration and immigration policies while discovering the food and stories of local chefs, merchants and colourful characters.
This tour does more than scratch the surface and gets beyond Chinatown's facade to taste its best treasures!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Fully guided walking food tour
- 5 food tasting stops
- Exploration and history of Montreal’s Chinatown
Tour length: 4 hours (.75 kms)
Tours Operate: 11:30am 7 days a week all year round
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age to take the tour 10
- 48 hour advance reservation required
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-812-2003 to make your reservation
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services