- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a Nascar Racing School Experience in Edmonton
Everyone can do it! Over the past 10 years that Edmonton Int’l Raceway (EIR) has offered race schools we have taught every age group, 14 years to over 60 years, both Ladies & Gentlemen.
EIR uses a graduated method of teaching. You only go as fast as you feel comfortable. Speed only increases as you learn. The emphasis is on car control, learning the racing line and having fun!
Your day would begin at the racetrack by walking the track with the Instructor as a group. Then we suit you up into a race suit and helmet (provided by EIR) and then you would drive in the 2-seater racecar with the Instructor (you driving, the Instructor in the passenger seat). After that you are given your own car and will then continue to turn laps on the paved oval. Expect to spend at least 4 hours at the track on this day. At the conclusion we take a photo of you in your race suit by the car in front of the NASCAR Winner’s Circle Sign and get that enlarged to an 8 X 10 for you. You will also receive 4 complimentary race event tickets to a race event any night during our race season. Note that when you take your Race School anyone can come watch and there is no charge.
Race School participants will receive a NASCAR Whelen All American Series (EIR) Hat. In addition each participant will also receive an Official NASCAR License Application (included in this package). You simply complete the application (we send it in for you) and NASCAR will send you a gift package along with your own personalized NASCAR License Card!
The Race School is a very popular gift idea. We provide you with a really nice gift-package that you can present with information for the recipient to call and book a date that works best for them!
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- Learning car control, race lines and having fun
- 50 laps on the race track
- Your photograph in front of the Nascar Winner's Circle in your full race gear
- 2 complimentary tickets to that night's race event
- Duration: approx. 4 hours
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are required. Please call in advance to choose your preferred date.
- Seasonal availability between May through to September.
- Participant must be 14 years or older.
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours. No refund.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver.
- This offer is valid two years from date of purchase.
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.