- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Experience a 4 Course Tasting Menu in Downtown Calgary!
With its beautiful views of the Bow River and the tranquility of a park setting, Q Haute Cuisine welcomes you to its intimate and inviting atmosphere. Chef Michele Aurigemma offers a Mediterranean inspired cuisine which changes seasonally four times a year. Some classics consist of lobster bisque, house make pillows of gnocchi, lamb en crepinette. As well, Q offers a Chef's Tasting Menu from 3-8 courses, complete with a glass each of Prosecco. Warm and discreet service enhances the gastronomic journey you will begin.
Heirloom tomato terrine and salad with crispy panko crusted bocconcini cheese.
Beef and gruyere cheese ravioli with shiitake mushroom and truffle cream, duck prosciutto
Seared Brome Lake duck breast, roasted fennel, braised leek, celeriac puree, port wine sauce.
Dark chocolate parfait with blood orange coulis and banana beignets with creme anglaise
We also cater for varying food requirements such as vegetarian, shellfish and nut allergies, etc.
Please call in advance for kitchen preparations.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 4 Course Chef's Surprise Tasting Menu for 2
- 2 glasses of Prosecco
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase
- Advanced reservations required
- Black Out days: Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services