- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Take a ride on the wild side in a sea safari tour in British Columbia
Race beside steep cliffs and explore caves. Our Howe Sound Safari takes you on a 2-hour tour of British Columbia's spectacular coastal scenery and wildlife. With an experienced guide at the helm, you won't miss a thing on your Guided Group Nature Tour. Head to Pam Rocks where a colony of harbour seals plays in the ocean and lazes on the rocks while majestic bald eagles soar overhead.
Cruise out to The Strait of Georgia and discover the awesome panorama of Vancouver's scenic coastline and survey spectacular waterfront homes on your return to Horseshoe Bay.
Sewell's Sea Safari is fast, safe and comfortable in calm and rough water. Depending on the weather, either Mustang Integrity suits or approved life vests are provided for your comfort and safety.
What to wear? Layered clothing works really well and closed shoes are best. Sunglasses are a good idea on bright days as well as sunscreen. Cameras ok. Extra clothes or bags are stowed onboard under the seats, so they are always with you. Then just relax and enjoy the ride!
Located in Horseshoe Bay, only 20 minutes from Vancouver
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 2-hour ocean eco-tour of Howe Sound for two people (as a part of a group tour)
- Use of weather-appropriate safety gear
- An encounter with the wildlife of Howe Sound
- A greater understanding about the marine environment
Grab a seat on our custom-designed, high-speed, 30-foot rigid hull inflatable boat, powered by twin 225 hp Mercury outboard engines, and bring a friend along for an extraordinary 2-hour eco-tour.
SEA SAFARI SEASON: April to October
DEPARTURES DAILY: **11:00 am;1:30 pm; ***4:30 pm
** NEW since 2014 - Sea Safari Deep Fjord Tour! Departs at 11:00 am for a 2 hour tour into the depths of the Howe Sound fjord. Start date will be April.
*** 4:30 pm tour may not run in October - call for details.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required.
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- Check-in time for this tour is 30 minutes prior to departure time. This tour is not suitable for those under 5 years of age, people who are pregnant or have a history of back problems.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.