- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Winter, wrap up warm and embark on this unique journey to view the spectacular bald eagles that gather in the Brackendale area of Squamish, British Columbia, every year.
As you travel the lower Cheakamus and Squamish Rivers, observe, photograph and learn about the local population of wintering eagles as our expert guides share their knowledge of the bald eagles, local area, river features, and flora and fauna with you.
Don’t forget to take in the breathtaking scenery of the Stawamus Chief, Shannon Falls, Mount Garibaldi, and the Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Enjoy your time with your family, friends and nature during this idyllic interpretive wildlife float and learn about the world-renowned Squamish Valley and its thriving eagle population.
Bring along your camera and experience the beauty of nature in a world-renowned setting.
Finish your Winter Eagle Float Tour at a cozy restaurant for a warm hearty meal.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- Winter Eagle Rafting Float Tour - child
- View spectacular bald eagles in Squamish, B.C.
- Transportation from/to Whistler
- Snack & Drink on the river
- Restaurant meal
- All necessary rain gear & safety equipment
- Professional & Knowledgeable River Guide
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable within 7 days of scheduled departure for groups of 1-9. Bookings are non-refundable within 14 days of scheduled departure for groups of 10 or more. Refunds will not be provided if a trip is cancelled within the non-refundable period. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the trip departure time as refunds will not be provided in the event of a late check-in resulting in a missed tour.
- All amendments to individual bookings (including changes to date or time, number of participants, or type of tour) are subject to a $25.00 non-refundable fee per booking within 7 days of the trip. A “booking” is classified as anything that was paid for on separate credit cards, regardless if the group booked together on the same tour at the same time or if individuals are part of the same group but paid separately. Please note that some tours do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Team.
- All tours operate “rain or shine”; however, Canadian Outback Rafting reserves the right to adjust or cancel any trip in the event of unsafe weather conditions, insufficient bookings, or extenuating circumstances beyond our control. In the event that this occurs, we will do our best to provide an alternate departure or a full refund.
- Canadian Outback Rafting has a zero tolerance policy with respect to drugs and/or alcohol. We reserve the right to cancel your tour if we suspect that you are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol before or during a tour. A refund will not be provided. Please remain sober until after the tour.
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.