- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a one of a kind experience pairing wine and cheese!
Have you ever wondered which wine would go great with your favourite cheese? Well this experience is an opportunity to learn the art and science of matching wine and food. Your experience includes tasting eight different wines from all over the world, each one expertly paired with a different type of cheese and a projected presentation in a room with a splendid view of Lake Ontario. We will also cover how to taste wine on the basic level, and how acidity, oak, tannins, colour, fruit flavours and other components impact the wine, its finished quality and how it matches with food. You will understand what to look for in a quality wine, and you will learn the lingo to better communicate your wine tastes to others.
Your expert for the evening is Steve Thurlow, @SteveOnWine Principal Critic and partner WineAlign.com and one of Canada’s leading authorities on the subject. As an international wine judge and the Education Director for the Independent Wine Education Guild (IWEG) Steve brings decades of experience to this special experience.
All of the wines are available at LCBO and many will be on Steve's Top 50 Best Value Wines list. By the end of the experience you will understand which types of cheese will enhance which types of wine and, just as importantly, which will not. All sessions are from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
*Your email address will be needed before the event as detailed location information is sent to you a few days before the workshop. Please provide that to Wine for Life after purchasing your Life Experience to ensure that all necessary information can be sent to you before the event
Please ensure that you contact Wine for Life to secure your spot in the workshop after purchasing this certificate.
Your LifeExperiences Package Includes:
- A selection of eight wines, each one paired with a cheese sampling
- A projected presentation
- Tasting sheets and other printed materials
- Complimentary parking
- A lifetime of wine knowledge!
January 17th, 2019 2 PLACES LEFT
February 21st, 2019 SOLD OUT
March 28th, 2019 NEW SESSION
All sessions are from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
*Please ensure to email email@example.com to book your reservation after receiving your certificate
You must bring your certificate to your destination to redeem your package
*Location is not wheelchair accessible
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required
- Must be 19 years of age or older to attend
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- This offer is valid for two years from date of receipt by cardholder
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services