- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are looking to deeply connect with your soul, create harmony in your life, deepen your meditation or yoga practice, or are looking for individual guidance or mentoring, a private Soul Guidance session can allow your soul to breathe, heal, and play.
Each Pura Vida session will begin with a brief discussion on what you would like to explore or work on. It could be a challenge you are facing at work, an emotional struggle, a physical concern, or a spiritual curiosity. You can expect the sessions to be spiritually and intuitively guided from there. There is no strict agenda. Instead, the session will evolve based on the thoughts that arise in you and gentle suggestions for guiding you in the direction of your goals. Each session may or may not include a chakra assessment & rebalancing, intuitive reading, discussions, breathing exercises, gentle movements, reflective exercises, chakra work, intuitive readings, reflections, and more.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
A 60-minute session that may include:
- Chakra Assessment & Rebalancing
- Intuitive Reading
- Personal Soul Coaching
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Sessions are 60-Minutes in Length
- Sessions are non-refundable
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. After that sessions will be billed at full price.
- Sessions are held at Pura Vida Soul Institute Inc in Muskoka. However, arrangements can be made to do the sessions over the phone or via Skype if preferred.
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- This certificate is valid for two years from date of purchase
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services