- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Savour wine and cheese on a sailboat while anchored at a national historic site!
Perfect for "date night", a group of friends or to make new friends!
Depart Midland Town Dock in our luxurious 39’ sloop Equinox, navigating into Penetanguishene Bay to drop anchor at Discovery Harbour where we will admire the historic ships and scenic grounds that are part of this National Historic Site. You will be served from a collection of fine wine and horderves while enjoying the peaceful surroundings. The return sail at sunset will provide brilliant views to the western sunset over open water, then docking after sunset just as the lights of the town start to glow and reflect over the water.
Tours Operate: Friday evenings from June until September from Midland Ontario, 85 Minutes North of Toronto, and the nearest departure point to access Georgian Bay.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 3 hours minimum time onboard
- Basic vessel safety instruction
- Variety of fine Ontario wines
- Hors d'oeuvres and delicate desserts
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving this certificate, call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
- Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants should be of reasonable physical condition, able to climb 4 steep steps.
- Participants must be 19+ years old for this activity.
- Please come prepared for all weather conditions.
- Time allocations may vary with wind speed and direction.
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase.
- This gift certificate is redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.