- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a 3 course dinner prepared and served to you in the comfort of your own home. Using the freshest ingredients hand picked by the chef to prepare each course.
Celebrate with a romantic dinner for Two. Enjoy a ladies night with good friends and great food prepared by a Chef. Dine in the comfort of your home with the aromas of fresh and seasonal ingredients being prepared for your taste buds. No worries about shopping, cooking, driving or kitchen clean up!
To redeem contact Chef Karen at
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 3 course casual dinner (soup/main entree/dessert)
- Menu planning
- Shopping by chef
- Plated dinner
- Clean-up of kitchen after event
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required
- Services not available on holidays
- Gratuities are welcome based on satisfaction
- Services are subject to availability on certain dates
- No refunds; not redeemable for cash
- No replacement for lost or stolen certificates
- Offer valid for two years from date of purchase
- Please advise at time of booking any dietary concerns
- Additional dinner may be added at any time before event for $85/person
- All prices quoted are subject to change
- Additional course may be added (e.g. soup/appetizer) at extra cost
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Additional cost for travel over 50km roundtrip at the cost of 0.56¢/km
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.
Serving areas in Peel region, Halton region, Vaughan, Woodbridge, North York, and Toronto (excluding downtown)