- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Vortex Racing brings you into the exciting world of Formula motorsport with our cutting-edge racing simulators, identical to those used by professional Formula teams and pilots for their training.
Suit up and put yourself behind the wheel of a sporting activity synonymous with the spirit of Montreal, Grand Prix racing. We offer the public access to state-of-the-art racing simulators that offer a full range of motion with up to 2.5 Gs of force feedback to fully immerse yourself in a thrilling and hyper-realistic racing experience.
Exciting for individuals, groups, or events of all varieties, we invite you to climb into the cockpit and experience the feeling of driving some of the most powerful race cars in the world.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Training session for one person
- All required racing equipment
- One full-length race experience for one person
- Racing telemetry print-out
- Telemetry review session
Sessions can be scheduled to take place between 12:00pm and 9:00pm Monday through Thursday or between 10:00am and 9:00pm Friday through Sunday, based on availability.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving this certificate, Email the experience provider to book your reservation. Reservation@VortexRacing.ca
- Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
- Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- 14 day advance reservations required
- No drug or alcohol use prior to using the simulators is allowed and will preclude, without reimbursement, the session
- Email Reservation@vortexracing.ca to book your experience
- This experience is not suitable for: people with heart conditions, issues with blood pressure, are pregnant, susceptible to motion sickness or persons with physiological issues that are likely to be exacerbated by simulator
- Participants must be 5 feet tall in order to operate the simulators
- Bring socks with you
- Participants must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement prior to their session
- A parent or guardian must sign the Agreement for any minor under their guardianship
- Up to 8 pilots can race concurrently against one another
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services